Seven things you need to know about buying food gifts.
The upcoming holidays, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Hanukah are traditional opportunities for saying “Thank You” to your customers and your staff.
Food gifts are a popular way to say “Thanks” because they are fun, you don’t have to worry about sizes and they’re perfect for shared consumption.
But, before you buy food gifts here are 7 things you should know:
1) Convenience. Instead of sending a staff person off to the local Costco, Sam’s Club or other retail outlet,or having them slog through endless websites, you can purchase food gifts from the same company that provides your promotional products and other business gifts. Plus, you’ll benefit from your ongoing relationship with that vendor.
2) Promote your brand. Many gifts purchased from on-line sources arrive with their promotional literature and catalogs. They’re promoting their business and not yours. Food gifts purchased through your promo products person will have your logo on them. Who do you want to promote?
3) Value Pricing. Food gifts from your logoed products vendor don’t go through all the middle men that are involved in distributing “big box” gifts. This can get you better quality for the same or less money.
4) Fresher. If you’ve been to a Costco, BJ’s or Sam’s Club recently you’ve probably noticed that the food gifts have been on the shelves since late September. How fresh can that stuff be? When was it made in order to be on the shelves in September? Food gifts sourced through your vendor will be packed-to-order and not made months in advance.
5) Contents. Food gifts from your supplier are crammed full of, well, food. You won’t find a lot of fluff and inexpensive food items.
6) Shipping direct to your customer. The big box stores won’t ship your gifts. Many of the on-line retailers don’t have that ability either. All of our vendors can ship your order directly to your customer.
7) Customization. If you’ve been to the big box stores and seen their food gifts it’s a pretty good chance that your customer’s have seen them too. What you see is what you’ll get. Our vendors have the capability to customize your gift.
So, now you know that you can go to your promotional products vendor for holiday food gifts. They are well positioned to help you put together the right gift to say “Thank You” to your customers, future customers and staff.